Windows 7 service pack 1 download 32 bit if you have the 32-bit version already installed in it then you can update it with that version. Windows 7 is one of the best releases of Microsoft just after the Windows XP and Windows NT that was release with more features. Not anymore: Microsoft now offers a “Windows 7 SP1 Convenience Rollup” that essentially functions as Windows 7 Service Pack 2. With a single download, you can install the hundreds of updates at once. Service Pack 2 (SP2) for Microsoft Office 2010 32-Bit Edition contains new updates which improve security, performance, and stability.
- Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 2 32 Bit Download Windows 10
- Service Pack 2 Windows Home
- Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 2 32 Bit Download Free
- Service Pack 2 For Home Edition
Download Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 32-bit - Keep your Windows 7 PC supported and up-to-date. This downloadable pack enables organizations to deploy a single set of updates. Hot Tips: create your own Windows 7 Universal DVD Extend the test period of your Windows 7 Download Windows 8.1/8 Download Windows 10. # Download Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. # Download Windows 7 without Service Pack. # Download Windows 7 with the Win7 Service Pack 1. Download Windows 7 Professional x86/x32 plus Win7 Service Pack 1 (32-bit).-->
Windows 7 follows the Fixed Lifecycle Policy.
This applies to the following editions: Enterprise, Enterprise N, Home Basic, Home Premium, Home Premium N, Professional, Professional for Embedded Systems, Professional N, Starter, Starter N, Ultimate, Ultimate for Embedded Systems, Ultimate N
Support for this product has ended. See migration guidance below.
|Listing||Start Date||Mainstream End Date||Extended End Date|
|Version||Start Date||End Date|
|Extended Security Update Year 3*|
|Extended Security Update Year 2*|
|Extended Security Update Year 1*|
|Service Pack 1|
- Extended Security Updates (ESU) are available through specific volume licensing programs for Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise, and Professional for Embedded Systems editions of this product, for up to an additional three years past the end of support. Contact your Microsoft partner or account team to learn more.
- Enterprise N
- Home Basic
- Home Premium
- Home Premium N
- Professional for Embedded Systems
- Professional N
- Starter N
- Ultimate for Embedded Systems
- Ultimate N
Windows 7 ISO File download done rightKey Takeaways
- There are many valid and legal reasons one might have to feel the need to download Windows 7 again.
- In this article, we explain them and tell you ways to get Windows 7 ISO files legally – with step-by-step instructions as well.
- The article has been updated multiple times through the years and we have ensured to keep it up-to-date with the best available Windows 7 ISO file download links.
- Check all the coverage regarding Microsoft and Windows in our Microsoft hub.
There are many valid and legal reasons one might have to feel the need to download Windows 7. For instance, you might be needed to reinstall or recover Windows 7 but not find the original Windows 7 setup DVD, or your netbook doesn’t come with a DVD drive. In such cases, downloading Windows 7 should help you out, assuming you have bought a legal and valid key from Microsoft.
A few days back, we had told you about an option to get the Windows 7 DVD from retail stores or download Windows 7 ISO directly from its servers online. Customers can digitally download the Windows 7 installation files from the online store from which they purchased Windows 7 to clean install on a blank PC or upgrade the existing installed OS.
The previous Windows 7 ISO file download links were in “.box” format, which comprised of a starter executable, setup1.box, and setup2.box, which cannot be burned to a DVD disc directly or mount to a virtual DVD-ROM drive. The process to create a bootable Windows 7 DVD ISO image was pretty complex, and most of you found it tough to get started.
Luckily, Lifehacker has gotten hold of the complete listing of Windows 7 ISO direct download links. You don’t have to try one of those shady Torrent sites now. Note that the ISO image is of SP1 build 7601.17514.101119-1850.
Download Windows 7 ISO (Ultimate and Professional editions)
The below links are directly from the official Microsoft servers. All of them are Service Pack 1 (SP1) ISO files and are roughly 5.5GB in size. Download the correct ISO file as per your existing Windows 7 license. Choose 64-bit or 32-bit based on your System type.
Note: The below direct download links are English US ISO files.
Download Windows 7 SP1 ISO – Directly from Microsoft
Originally, Microsoft didn’t bother to provide the ability to download Windows 7 OS in any format unless you purchased a retail version license online. In such cases, Microsoft facilitated digital versions through Digital River, the official distribution partner for Windows 7. Sadly, Microsoft removed those links in 2014.
Right now, Microsoft still allows you to download Windows 7 ISO images directly from their servers through the software recovery page. Here is how you can download the Disc Images via the official channel legally and also create installation media such as a DVD or bootable USB drive to install Windows 7:
Note: You need to have a genuine and valid retail Windows 7 product key before proceeding
1. Visit Microsoft Windows 7 ISO download page: https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows7
2. Enter the product key in the text box at the bottom of the page, and hit the Verify button.
3. Select the product language.
4. Select either the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7 for download. You can also use a download manager for this.
5. Burn the ISO image to DVD or write to a USB flash drive to create bootable USB drives and DVDs.
Download Any Windows or Office ISO Using a Free Third-Party Tool
That’s right. Instead of Digital River, Microsoft is now using TechBench to store all the ISO files. It’s not easy to find the ISO files for older Windows versions, but we will help you out. To start with, enter the Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool.
This is a free-to-use third-party tool with a simple interface that lets you select the version of Windows you want, then downloads an ISO for that version straight from Microsoft’s download servers. Of course, this is all legal and kosher. And you need to have a valid, genuine Windows 7 license key to use the Win 7 ISO files you just downloaded.
Alternatively, here is yet another third-party tool to get Windows 7 ISO file download.
Windows 7 download ISO with SP1
Note: The below links are from Softpedia. You need to buy Windows 7 key from Microsoft
Update: You can now download Windows 7 integrated SP1 ISO images.
Download Windows 7 ISO Files from AdGuard
This third-party website lists out the Windows 7 ISO file download for those with a valid product key but not serviced by Microsoft’s official page above. Visit the link below, choose the Type as Windows (Final), version as Windows 7 SP1 (build 7601), edition as per your needs (Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate), language, and finally, the x64 or x32 ISO file.
Windows 7 ISO Google Drive download links
It’s usually a bad idea to download ISO files from unknown random links. So this should be your very last option assuming none of the above links worked for you. Of course, it’s convenient to download the files from Google Drive but proceed cautiously and with care. We got the below link via Reddit.
Windows 7 ISO File Download directly from Microsoft
If you need to install or reinstall Windows 7, you can use this link to download a disc image (ISO file) to create your own installation media using either a USB flash drive or a DVD.
As always, you need to have a valid Windows 7 product key (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) and sufficient data storage on your hard disk. Once you input the product key and verify, you will be able to choose either the 32-bit or 64-bit version for download.
Note: This page only accepts retail license keys, which you get only when purchasing a full boxed copy. If your computer is pre-built from a manufacturer such as Lenovo, Dell, or HP, your key will be of the OEM type, which cannot be used.
Frequently Asked Questions
Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 2 32 Bit Download Windows 10
1. How to make Windows 7 ISO bootable?
Actually, the original Windows 7 ISO file is bootable. Sometimes it is difficult for us to avoid some problems. For example, downloading the non-bootable Windows 7 ISO file. Many users ask us how to solve this problem. Here we show you how to create Windows 7 bootable iso file with WinISO.
1. Download WinISO for free
2. Launch the installable file and proceed with the installation.
3. Open the downloaded windows 7 iso file. WinISO can automatically detect whether the image file is a bootable iso or a non-bootable one.
4. It might be showing “non-bootable”, which means that this Windows 7 iso does not contain boot information. However, WinISO can help you convert the file into a bootable Windows 7 iso.
5. Be careful. You need to add specific boot information to specific files. The boot information is .bif image file which is very small. Here are the boot information files for Windows 7 Ultimate – 32-bit and 64-bit
6. Once you have saved the boot image file, click the “Bootable” on the toolbar, choose the first option, “Set boot image”. A window will pop up, and then choose the boot information you’ve got and click “Open”.
7. Save the new ISO file you have made.
Service Pack 2 Windows Home
You can burn this into a blank DVD by clicking ‘Burn’ on the toolbar and choosing the Windows 7 bootable iso.
2. How can I get Windows 7 iso file for free?
We have given multiple links and have mentioned multiple ways above to download Windows 7 ISO free of cost. But mind you, although the file download is free, you still need to have a valid Windows 7 key in order to proceed with the installation.
3. Is downloading Windows 7 ISO illegal?
Windows 7 Starter Service Pack 2 32 Bit Download Free
Not at all. Downloading Windows 7 ISO is very much legal and we have provided direct download links from Microsoft’s own website in this article. But we repeat. You need to have a valid and legal Windows 7 key in order to proceed with the installation.
4. Is Windows 7 still updated?
Service Pack 2 For Home Edition
Mainstream support for Windows 7 ended several years ago, and extended support will end in January 2020, but enterprise customers will continue to receive security updates into 2023. Updating Windows 7 is highly recommended to protect against the WannaCry, WannaCrypt, Specter, Meltdown, PrintNightmare, and Uiwix threats in Windows 7.